Sunday, 22 April 2012

Educamp TNB 2012 Part 1

" WHEREVER WE GO.. WHEREVER WE GO..
PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW.. PEOPLE WANT TO KNOW..
WHO WE ARE.. WHO WE ARE..
WHERE WE COME FROM.. WHERE WE COME FROM..
SO WE TELL THEM.. SO WE TELL THEM..
WE ARE DYNAMITE.. WE ARE DYNAMITE..
MIGHTY MIGHTY DYNAMITE.. MIGHTY MIGHTY DYNAMITE..
1.. 2.. 3.. BOOOM! "


LOL. Those precious fantabulous moments are something I cross my fingers never ever to forget. It was short- a camp of 3 days and 2 nights but it did give me ample of lessons to learn from. The camp started on 6 April till 8 April. A rad camp, though <3

*How did I apply for it?
Hmm, usually, right after SPM results are announced, the YTN's (TNB) website will be opened for scholarship application. This is the website: http://yayasan.tnb.com.my/sam/SLSAMDefault.aspx . You gotta create an account and start applying online. Then, after 1-2 weeks, the list of candidates shorlisted for the educamp is out. You have to check whether your IC is in the list or not. Anyhoo, they'll also send message to your cellphones asking you to check to know if you are shorlisted. (and actually, they only send to those who are successful. So you bet!)

*6 April 2012
I woke up at 5.30 a.m. like any other days. So after shower and breakfast, we straight away drove to Uniten, Kajang and arrived around 7.30 a.m. I was feeling so awestruck, anxious, excited, nervous and happy. All at once. I've got to be crazy. Usually, I'll sleep in the car because I am such a car-sick person but on that very day, I braced myself not to sleep. LOL! A lot of things were playing in my mind like some kind of movies. Haha. Whatever >.< Anyway, I was the first girl to have arrived. *BIG APPLAUSE* And was the first girl to register. Yay! Early bird catches worms, huh? Yup, 'coz I don't have to queue :)

Then, we were brought to the Hall- A basketball arena actually. It was so hot! There was no air-cond at all T__T I was sweating a lot I think my jubah soaked. So guys, don't wear baju kurung on the first day ;) You never knew what'd happen. We were required to find members of same birthday/birthplace and try to get to know them. Then, we were asked to form a huge circle (with girls total of 25 only -.- ) and started to play change-place. The facilitator will say like, "Those who wear baju kurung switch places!". So they have to swap places between them. It was funny as everyone was rushing to get places. Then, we were told to stand and walk following movements made by a guy as the loudness of songs filled the air.

Then, there came the most embarrassing moment >.< Oh yeah, before Jumaat prayer, we were divided to groups A-I and did our tags. Firstly, male representatives of each group were required to come to the middle and pretend like they were doing Karate/ Muay Thai stuff. My group member got to enter the final competition and ended up in second place. Awesome! And later, a female representatives were called. My teammates chose me (My group consists of 14 people of 2 girls only). OMG! I was so shy especially when my neighbour-cum-exclassmate was there too. But I still go thinking of it wasn't actually a camp, they were giving us some sort of scores, y'know! Guess what? We girls, had to do the chicken dance. Oh-oh. Like this but physical touch wasn't allowed (but i did several times, though and still entered the final :P ) >>>



That is pretty much about the ice-breaking session. But hey, you get to know more friends :) Well, I did.

I don't want to write all about the educamp in this one single post, 'coz it's gonna be so boring, so I'm gonna continue in the Part 2. Do read :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts?