Today I am in the mood to share with you my very own pizza topping recipe. Oh frankly speaking, I did google the recipe from the internet, but I slightly altered it so that it meets my family's taste. Therefore, I think it's fair enough to say it's my recipe then? :) Whatever. Lets take a look at the recipe!
***This recipe is only for one serving. I bet you wanna try it out first right? So, one serving is great, because you won't waste anything too much if you fail :|
In a nutshell, you'll need:
1) Pizza dough
# I bought ready-made pizza doughs at a Bakery shop in Shah Alam. It's very cheap! A packet containing 5 doughs for ONLY RM 6.00! And it is very smooth, gives us a great satisfaction.
2) Pizza toppings
# This is up to your own taste. You can put Minced Chicken, Chicken, Fish, Shrimp, Pineapple, Pepperoni etc etc.
# But for MY RECIPE that I'mma 'reveal' to you today contains only Minced Chicken & Shrimps.
P/S: Shrimps and prawns are closely related, so they're almost the same. UK uses the term 'prawn', US uses the term 'shrimp'. Sekian.
3) Pizza sauce
# This is actually what I wanna tell you!
# You'll need olive oil, 3 tomatoes, chili paste, flour, mozarella&cheddar cheese, 8 chilis, chicken stock, salt, sugar, 5 cloves of garlic ONLY (Don't be confused between bulb and clove. See pictures below)
|Use this type of small chillis!|
|The one at the left is a bulb, the small, peeled one at the front is a garlic clove.|
|These are the garlic cloves.|
And, here comes the process!
1. Take out a pizza dough from your freezer and let it cool in a room temperature. Don't defrost it using your microwave.
2. Wash the tomatoes and blend it together with those 8 chillis. Put in some water.
(If you're not used to hot & spicy food, you can reduce the number of chillis you use.)
3. Quick defrost the minced chicken and the shrimps for a minute and a half. Peel off the shrimp's shell, then cut them both to slices.
4. Peel off the garlic cloves and crush it thoroughly. [tumbuk lah, senang cerita.. Cuma orang putih guna garlic crush sebab tak nak mata diaorang pedih :) ]
5. Pour 2 tbsp of olive oil inside the wok, heat it.
6. Saute the garlic inside it until it becomes tender. [bau naik]
7. Put 2 tbsp of chilli paste. (Again, if you prefer less hot-tasting sauce, just put 1 tbsp of chilli paste)
8. Let the mixture comes to a boil, then add the minced chicken & shrimps in.
9. Add in 1.5 tsp salt, 1 tsp sugar and 1 tsp chicken stock.
10. In another bowl, take out 1 tbsp of flour and a bit of water, stir it well and pour it in the wok. (to make the sauce thicker [likat] )
11. Wait for 1-2 minutes to let it uncover for thickening.
12. Now, take out the pizza dough and shred&spread the mozarella&cheddar cheese all over the round-shaped dough. (as the first layer)
13. Pour the pizza sauce you just made and spread it using a spoon or spatula, any ways. (as the second layer)
No, you're not finished yet! :D
14. Again, shred&spread the mozarella&cheddar cheese all over the round-shaped dough.
15. Put it on the greaseproof/parchment/baking paper before transferring it into an oven of temperature of 160°C and time of 30 minutes. (But make sure to check the dough always, sometimes 25 minutes is enough, though.)
That is all. Good luck! Tell me how is it goin' after you try it :D
|My first try.|
|My second try, looks better, right?!|