Thursday, 28 February 2013

Feelings and You



I truly understand that feelings come naturally and can't be forced; you are incapable and incompetent of controlling yourself from falling in love or loathing a human being.

I know, I know. I get it.

It is acceptable to like, it is fine to love and it is okay to hate, but do know your limit.

Don't make someone feel so uncomfortable around you to the point where he feels like running away from you. Stop making people feel suffocated.
Your action shows that you are just too selfish - all you think about is you. All you care about, and all those thoughts that linger in your mind are only about your very own feelings. Try to justify about your actions from someone else's point of view. From that person's POV.

****************************************************************************




Unrequited love is not too bad actually. To be frank, I myself have experienced it a few times, HAHA.
(But mine was more like a crush towards that person rather than head over heels in love, so I didn't really expect anything)

That's why I said you need to know your limit. You should always be aware of the borderline and remember to never step your feet across it.


Because it will only make you hurt even more..

*****************************************************************************

P/S: This has nothing to do with anyone's love story. The thought just crossed my mind.

Regards,
Miza

4 comments:

  1. feelings are never for us to control as it is a matter of the heart, but our actions are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know what you are getting at, but feelings are a complex bundle inclusive of the past, our likes and dislikes and not to forget, a part of our destiny. It is not in the nature of man to be fully in control of ones feelings. However, these feelings have to be sublimated with conscience and wisdom, not suppressed, or expressed without thought, as it may lead to adverse effects. It (emotions, like the ones mentioned above) is a vital part in our journey across the vastness of life, which has a important teaching for the individual in concern without which the journey of the individual is either incomplete or lacking in diversity. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      That's exactly what I have meant! Perhaps because I tried to hide a few things, people don't really get what I am saying.

      You do explain it better though! :)

      P/s: You shouldn't come as an Anonymous!

      Delete
  3. You are right to an extent. I put it in a different way: No one can beg for love saying I love you - so you love me. It emerges automatically as it is eternal. But for sure, every one faces it in one or the other way in different forms - through mom, dad, brother, sister, friend, lover, spouse and children etc.

    Look before you leap (as far as love is concerned).

    All the best.

    -Firdouse Khan

    ReplyDelete

A penny for your thoughts?