Assalamualaikum and hello people! :)
Final exam is just around the corner. I've been busy, and that's what every blogger would say whenever they haven't updated their blogs for quite some times.
Okay, so I may be having several things to talk about to keep my blog updated. Hahaha. But, I most probably will start writing after my final exam (or in between free times) so that my brain won't get rusty during summer break. (Three months of summer break! Yahoo!)
This is basically a reminder to myself, but I'll just write them down anyways. These are mostly questions people have asked me about and I didn't get to answer all of them because I'm busyyyy. Lol.
Anyhoo, I'll be writing about:
1. My first year studying abroad! (As you may have figured it out, I didn't upload anything about my semesters here at Mines yet)
2. My small Muslim community here! (It is basically part of the first one, but I think it's a little special and I want to have a blogpost dedicated just on this).
3. My volunteering experiences! And also extracurricular activities that I participate.
4. Good foods and restaurants, Halal food etc (Imma do food reviews! Turning into a food journalist, perhaps?)
5. So a lot of people have been adding me up on Facebook and asked me how tips to survive living abroad and stuffs. I am usually busy, so I didn't reply a great amount of info. But I might do just that so y'all can read it and I don't know, maybe share it with your friends? :)
6. People have also asked me about how I study. Hahaha. So, okay people, I'll write about it!
Edited: Done! Read here.
7. Also, How Americans treat a Muslim. I think a lot more people are open-minded about this, well at least people around my campus!
8. I've been accepted into Honors Program! Yay! Alhamdulillah. Will be explaining what is honors program etc.
9. I've made it through job interviews for both summer break and fall semester! :) Alhamdulillah.
I think that's enough thing to talk about. Stay tuned! Haha.