Pages

Tuesday 21 April 2020

If I Could Turn Back Time

Recently, I've been thinking of you.

I don't really understand why myself, but the feeling is really strong. I'm just overwhelmed with guilt and regret, the feeling that I should have felt half a decade ago. It was so long ago, you probably don't even remember.

If I could turn back time, I definitely would do all the right things I should have done...
I would really think and weigh all of my options before deciding on one. One that I would not regret.
But we are humans and we can only wish, and many times we dream for impossible things....

I can keep going on, but,
I am also tired of going through many many What If scenarios in my head late at night.
I do realize that I am big enough to know that I have to let go. I will try very hard to make peace with the fact that I once made a bad decision, and will be more careful in the future.

But,
If I could turn back the time, I want to apologize to you... I am very sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A penny for your thoughts?